Tea & Teacups Lavender Earl Grey 4 oz
Our uplifting Lavender Earl Grey blend has an elegant fragrance of the bergamot fruit and lavender petals. Lavender petals add a sweet, floral fragrance that is notably soothing & invokes relaxation. A 4-ounce pack of loose tea, makes 40-46 cups of tea.
Blend of premium China and India black tea with oil of bergamot, and lavender flowers.
Tea & Teacups was established 23 years ago, and offers more than 100 different blends of fine quality loose leaf teas and award-winning artisan scones. We are honored to be able to help the community enjoy tea and life with the people they love.
There's an art to brewing the perfect cup of tea. Follow the simple steps below.
Steep 1 teaspoon of fine-loose leaf tea per 8 ounce cup of boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
Ideal Water Temperature based on type of tea:
- Black Teas 208°F
- Green Teas 195°F
- Oolong & White Teas 175°F
- Herbal Teas, Rooibos, & Fruit Tisanes 208°F
Chai Latte - the authentic way!
- Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil over medium-high heat
- Add 2 tsp of Chai
- Return to a boil, stirring occasionally
- Reduce heat to simmer, add 1/2 cup of milk and steep for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add sugar to taste (2-5 tsp)
- Strain and enjoy!
Remember these key tips:
- Over steeping will result in a bitter cup of tea
- Use 1 ounce of fine-loose leaf tea to brew 12 cups of tea
- Store tea in an airtight container in a cool, dark, dry place