Tea & Teacups Black Currant 4 oz
Premium loose black tea blended with black currant pieces & black currant leaves, the perfect balance of natural sweetness. A 4-ounce pack of loose tea, makes 40-46 cups of tea.
Premium loose black tea blended with black currant pieces & black currant leaves.
Tea & Teacups was established 23 years ago, and offers more than 100 different blends of fine quality loose leaf teas and award-winning artisan scones. We are honored to be able to help the community enjoy tea and life with the people they love.
There's an art to brewing the perfect cup of tea. Follow the simple steps below.
Steep 1 teaspoon of fine-loose leaf tea per 8 ounce cup of boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
Ideal Water Temperature based on type of tea:
- Black Teas 208°F
- Green Teas 195°F
- Oolong & White Teas 175°F
- Herbal Teas, Rooibos, & Fruit Tisanes 208°F
Chai Latte - the authentic way!
- Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil over medium-high heat
- Add 2 tsp of Chai
- Return to a boil, stirring occasionally
- Reduce heat to simmer, add 1/2 cup of milk and steep for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add sugar to taste (2-5 tsp)
- Strain and enjoy!
Remember these key tips:
- Over steeping will result in a bitter cup of tea
- Use 1 ounce of fine-loose leaf tea to brew 12 cups of tea
- Store tea in an airtight container in a cool, dark, dry place